The baton started when one of the three masters of Carnatic Music – the Great Tyagaraja Swami, passed this divine art form to his disciples. Under the Guru Shishya Pratha, five generations later, this baton reached the legendary violinist Dr. Annavarapu Ramaswamy, who handed it to his students, one of them being – DVK Vasudevan (ViolinVasu). Age is never a barrier. A few years of committed learning and practice will make you a musician. Lack of commitment not only delays your learning but also costs you a lot of money anywhere. Physical location is not at all a problem but our commitment is! Unique Learning Ecosystem [We have cautiously prepared the learning ecosystem to fit in all the ages of students. The only obstacle would be your willingness to learn.
- More than two decades of teaching experience and improvisation in learning system
- Effective yearly syllabus to achieve the ultimate goal
- Boosting the learning curve with practice sessions and assistance audio/video/mentor/peers
- Inculcating a habit of writing practice log to ensure daily practice
- Periodical performing opportunities in various arenas to help reduce stage fear and aid performance oriented practice
- Annual assessment with certification
We strongly believe in moving through this system will be most comfortable and beneficial to the student